Saturday, October 21, 2006

Golden tips for eating out pt 2

From the corner of my eye I saw my energetic Grandma doing body stretching in the lawn...1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, left, right, left, right....wow. She has been doing that for the last 1 hour or so. A less determined much younger person will be put to shame by her. She is so full of vitality. Then I remember that I still have an uncompleted task to do...i.e to reveal the rests of the golden tips of eating out.....

7. Just say no to chips.
8. If the menu does not fit your diet at all, order a normal portion of meal with extra steamed vegetables.
9. If you can't resist a dessert, share one.
10. Instead of dessert, you could have a low-fat mocha or latte.
11. Don't be afraid to ask how meal is prepared.
12. Beware of alcohol. Don't start drinking until your meal arrives, as alcohol can increase your appetite.
......Happy Eating.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll go for green teaall the time! No chips for me...